You know H&M just opened a new store in central HK last sat. The store has turned the area into a mess,I heard people had to wait in line for hours trying to squeeze into the shop and just today at lunch my coworkers and I were planning to drop by,and guess what,we could see a huge queue two blocks away.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Hongers are crazy shoppers...
You know H&M just opened a new store in central HK last sat. The store has turned the area into a mess,I heard people had to wait in line for hours trying to squeeze into the shop and just today at lunch my coworkers and I were planning to drop by,and guess what,we could see a huge queue two blocks away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
omg.. i don't believe there is a freakin line up...
that is what HK people love. Give it another day.. the store will be empty.
is funny how H&M is becoming a world wide brand. they are kicking Gaps ass by far!!! i can't say they have the best Quality , but they do well cuz they have new stuff in the store everyday.. even in Toronto. But u really have to pick and choose cuz some really looks like crap. and you get what u pay for.
i can imagine how packed the store would be...i'm a fan of h&m myself...i can always get good deal there..hehe...
Post a Comment