"The secret to happiness is not in doing what one likes to do, but in liking what one has to do." -by I dunno who
where did u find this? is a pretty good reflection of what we like now a days..
yea win, thats y I'm gonna stop dieting..lol
i love food too much.diet is not an option.. and now that u r taken.. u don't need to la
LOL..wini no my bf complains alot. but whatever,i cant quit eating chips and BLT on a cheese bagel. have u been to the bagel stop lately?shiet im gettin hungry now, gonan go out to grab some lunch. talk later hun
u know i'm not really into Bagel.but whenever i see chilly.. i think of your pig face drooling law. >_<
for the record, I only complain because you ask me to.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
where did u find this? is a pretty good reflection of what we like now a days..
yea win, thats y I'm gonna stop dieting..lol
i love food too much.
diet is not an option.. and now that u r taken.. u don't need to la
LOL..wini no my bf complains alot. but whatever,i cant quit eating chips and BLT on a cheese bagel. have u been to the bagel stop lately?shiet im gettin hungry now, gonan go out to grab some lunch. talk later hun
u know i'm not really into Bagel.
but whenever i see chilly.. i think of your pig face drooling law. >_<
for the record, I only complain because you ask me to.
Post a Comment