"The secret to happiness is not in doing what one likes to do, but in liking what one has to do." -by I dunno who
is he okay? that looks like a bad sunburn. or is that makeup?
I'm laughing so hard.....no babe he was injured from a fire outbrust..lol jk it was facial mask.
LOL wtf! remember when we did facial masks together? :) <33333miss you!xxxooo(ps. forgot to tell you -- I have lj. click on my name!)
hey ying ying, you have to update your blog more often. why dont you try use the same blog as i do. easy access..ahhaah
i know...i guess you guys did facial together, right? :)
not really irene, he jumped outta the shower looking like this, freaked me out for secs
haha..he's kind of bad..
Post a Comment
7 comments:
is he okay? that looks like a bad sunburn. or is that makeup?
I'm laughing so hard.....no babe he was injured from a fire outbrust..lol jk it was facial mask.
LOL wtf!
remember when we did facial masks together? :) <33333
miss you!
xxxooo
(ps. forgot to tell you -- I have lj. click on my name!)
hey ying ying, you have to update your blog more often. why dont you try use the same blog as i do. easy access..ahhaah
i know...i guess you guys did facial together, right? :)
not really irene, he jumped outta the shower looking like this, freaked me out for secs
haha..he's kind of bad..
Post a Comment