yeah i met up with her last weekend. I hadnt seen her for more than half a year so I called her the other day to catch up, she asked me to go to her bf's party in central so i went. She asked about you guys too, shes still in the police force but she got transferred to the office which is much better than b4. man she lost so much weight,her bf is super good-looking too...lol
5 comments:
is that kit???
yeah i met up with her last weekend. I hadnt seen her for more than half a year so I called her the other day to catch up, she asked me to go to her bf's party in central so i went. She asked about you guys too, shes still in the police force but she got transferred to the office which is much better than b4. man she lost so much weight,her bf is super good-looking too...lol
wow..kit looks pretty different now. so is that guy her bf?
by the way, i like your earrings andrea.. :)
Post a Comment